Mission, Vision & Values
To provide high quality, compassionate, personalized health care
The vision of Brookings Health System is to be a trusted source of health care for our regional community through:
- Committing to improve the well-being of our citizens;
- Fostering physician & customer relations;
- Investing in tomorrow's workforce;
- Delivering operational and service excellence;
- Campus development and master planning;
- Utilizing innovative technology.
- Trust: We will work to earn the complete trust of our patients, families, co-workers and communities through honest, ethical and professional behavior.
- Integrity: We adhere to an uncompromising code of moral and ethical principles.
- Respect: We provide an environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
- Accountability: We take responsibility and ownership for our actions and their outcomes.
- Compassion: We strive to be sensitive and caring for each individual's emotional, spiritual and physical needs.
- Teamwork: We work as a team to achieve our shared goals.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in all we do.