Safe Sitter Course
The Safe Sitter Course is a 1-day class recommended for young teens, 11 to 16 years of age, who are interested in babysitting and working with children, infants through school age. The course teaches how to safely care for younger children and includes First Aid and CPR.
Participants should pack a sack lunch that does not require refrigeration for their noon meal. Parents are encouraged to attend a completion ceremony at the end of the day. Participants will also receive an informational packet for at-home parent education.
Cost is $60. Class size is limited to eight participants.
• Each student will be screened for symptoms and temperature
• A mask will be worn during class
• One student will sit per table
• All surfaces and mannequins are disinfected prior to each class
• Hand sanitizer/soap & water is available