Our Foundation Thanks the Community for Supporting Local Health Care!
- Fall 2021
A total of 28 teams participated in Brookings Health System Foundation‘s twelfth annual Aiming to Inspire Health sporting clays fundraiser on Thursday, Aug. 12 at Medary Creek Hunt Club, rural Aurora, S.D., presented by First Bank & Trust.
Net proceeds of $17,000 will support local health care through Brookings Health System Foundation, including facility, equipment and technology upgrades; health and wellness education for our community and employees; and assistance for patients and their families.
Winners from the event include:
- First Place Adult Team — 164; Sanford Health Brookings Clinic: Rod Brandenburger, Ron Koerner, Evan Koerner and Stan Scubelek
- First Place Adult Individual — 44; Ron Koerner
- Second Place Adult Individual — 43; Rich Widman
- First Place Youth Team — 118; Team Roberts: Alexander Storhaug, Samson Storhaug, Peter Dammen and Hudson Erickson
- First Place Youth Individual — 37; Sam Brandenburger
- Second Place Youth Individual — 36; Wyatt Drew
- Drawing, Team — Olympic Companies, Inc.
- Ghost Clay Drawing — Owen Vandeweerd
- Early Bird Drawing — Dacotah Bank
Winners of the Aiming to Inspire Health raffle sponsored by Runnings of Brookings include:
- Grand Prize Browning Citori C525 16 Gauge Shotgun: Ron Halgerson
- Second Prize YETI Hopper Cooler Filled with Hunting Supplies: Blaine Eickelschulte
Event sponsors included First Bank & Trust; 3M Brookings; AMP Electric Construction, Inc.; Avera Medical Group Brookings; Back in Motion Chiropractic; Banner Associates; Brothers Pharmacy; Dacotah Bank; Eide Bailly; Falcon Plastics, Inc.; Helsper, McCarty & Rasmussen P.C.; Midwest Fresh Catering; Kerry’s Landscaping; Kjergaard Sports; Larson Manufacturing; Olympic Companies, Inc.; Runnings; Sanford Health Brookings Clinic; Scheels Sioux Falls; and Thompson Electric.
For more information about Brookings Health System Foundation or ways to support local health care, please contact Foundation Director Sara Schneider at (605) 696-8855 or email@example.com or visit brookingshealth.org/Foundation.