Samantha Drealan, OT
- Geriatric Occupational Therapy
- Physical Rehabilitation of Upper Extremity
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy: University of South Dakota, Vermillion
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science: Dakota State University, Madison
- Falls and Balance
- Seating and Positioning
- Complex Disease Management
I work in a variety of settings including hospital inpatient, home health, and outpatient. I also work with pediatric patients on an outpatient basis.
My husband and I live in Madison, SD, with our son and two dogs. In my spare time, I enjoy running, reading, fishing, baking, cooking and spending time outdoors with my family.