Nava medical spa is an aesthetic medicine clinic dedicated to rejuvenating and enhancing your natural beauty. We use state-of-the-art techniques that end in beautiful, natural results to make you look better and feel more confident about your appearance. Our cosmetic procedures are minimally invasive and non-surgical.
Our medical spa offers private, confidential services for our clients with treatments personalized to individual needs.
Because health care professionals perform all procedures at Näva medical spa, we are able to offer services using medical grade products and equipment more advanced than ones found at a department store or other venue.
- Botox injections: improves the frown lines between the eyebrows for short periods of time
- Dermal fillers: softens facial creases and removes wrinkles for up to a year
- Chemical peels: smoothes skin texture by removing the damaged outer layers
- Laser hair removal: removes unwanted hair for up to a year
- Laser skin treatments: reduces scars, acne marks, age spots, pigment discolorations, tightens loose skin and improves body contours
- Skin care products: part of a medically supervised skin care regimen selected by a health care provider for a patient’s skin type
- Latisse: first and only FDA-approved prescription treatment for inadequate or not enough lashes
Established in 2014, Näva medical spa offered the first aesthetic medicine service in Brookings. Our medical specialist, Tonya Buchholz, is a certified nurse practitioner with extensive training in aesthetic medicine. Her certifications include training in clinical lasers, laser medical aesthetic essentials, intense pulse light hair removal, Botox and dermal fillers. She also has received advanced training in both Botox and dermal filler injections.
Hours of Operation
Näva medical spa is open every Monday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and every Thursday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., but we also take appointments by request to fit in to your personal schedule.
To receive a FREE consultation at Näva medical spa, please call (605) 695-7394.