Ear, Nose & Throat
In partnership with Avera Medical Group - A Department of Brookings Health System and Midwest Ear, Nose and Throat, Brookings Health System’s ENT physicians can diagnose and treat patients with problems related to the head and neck.
A person’s ears, nose and throat works together as an intimate trio. A problem in one of these areas can take a toll on all of them. Painful or uncomfortable conditions of the ear, nose and throat can be corrected.
Surgical procedures that can be performed at Brookings Health System include:
- Tonsillectomy to remove tonsils
- Adenoidectomy to remove adenoids
- PE tube insertion in the ear canal
- Sinus surgery, including balloon sinuplasty
- Septoplasty to straighten the nasal septum between the two nasal cavities